Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sick start of the year

Hello there, how do you do ?

I'm surviving!


I got this "cold" this week that rapidly turned into a gastro.

A gastro so bad, that someone attempting to help me got
sick within 40 minutes of attending me (!!).


I've heard stories in the past of Montreal hospitals
closing down for a week because of such epidemias.


I'm slowly recovering, thanks to heavy doses of medicine
and 3 days of sleep.


My thoughts are on south asia:
I hope we are sending all what they'll
need to recover similar diseases.


Cheers,

Cedric Caspesyan
centiment@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jennie,

I recommend 7up too
if the stomach can take it.

My menu ended to be:

- Camomille tea

- Gravol (forget the pill version..it doesn't go down)

- 7up(sweet bliss)

- Soda Biscuits and one "rice" biscuit.

- one cup-a-soup per day

- natural water

- Neo Citran (full version, including cough relief)


I did take one tylenol on the last day to relief chest pain and a hard headache.

On the 4th day I ate macaroni. A test that passed really fine. :-)


Than I went to see Re-Play in Ottawa and looked like a zombie. Luckily the place was empty.


cheers,

Cdric Caspesyan

January 11, 2005 at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home