Monday, January 03, 2005

The New Year

Well, well, my dear friends,

I'm just here to wish you a very sexy New Year!!


I'll be a few days off as I'm changing computers
(and running in Ottawa to see a couple stuff).

I unfortunately witnessed a couple very bad accidents
as I was getting back from Boston so please people: drive carefully.
I should even venture in suggesting to try "not" drive at all. Stay home.
It's really that bad.


In Boston I saw one of the best exhibit of 2004 ("Art Deco"),
and one of the biggest disappointment (the Artforum-recommanded Wyn Evans
retrospective). I'll try write comments soon about those (and maybe some
other shows).

All I'm going to say for now is that you've got until the 9th
of January to attend the Boston MFA for Art Deco,
worth a visit for its concision and every bits they
could fit into this small 5 rooms survey introduction of this
flamboyant design style and historical period.

If you're gasping for chic...


Cedric Caspesyan
centiment@hotmail.com


(no links yet in this message as my browser seems corrupted)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home